I invest in early-stage tech startups through TechU and our various entities. We are first-check investors and focus almost exclusively at the seed/pre-seed stage (with reserves for follow-on). Typical check size is $250K to $2.0M.
Our current portfolio includes the following companies (in alphabetical order):
- Accion Systems – The world’s leading player in the ion based satellite propellant market
- Ayar Labs – At the forefront of building hardware that transfers data with fundamentally new electronic-photonic integrated circuits
- Bevi – The fastest growing beverage delivery tech startup in the US
- LedgerX – A CFTC-registered Swap Execution Facility (SEF) and Derivatives Clearing Organization (DCO) specializing in the custody and trading of cryptocurrency derivatives. The breakaway leader in the space in terms of volume traded on a monthly basis.
- Multiply Labs – Robotics platform building the first ever personalized supplement capsule
- ReviveMed – Drug discovery using artificial intelligence and metabolomics
- RemoteHQ – A new operating system for team collaboration